One of the easiest ways for homeowners to update the look of their home is through applying a fresh coat of paint. Occasionally, however, the thought of having to climb up and down ladders or continuously bend over to load a brush with paint seems like quite the effort. Luckily, there are products retailers can suggest to help make the job easier. A few include:
- Pelican Hand-held Pail by Wooster Brush Company (www.woosterbrush.com)
- My Paint Saint (www.mypaintsaint.com) resealable paint storage with integrated brush
- Bercom Incorporated HANDy One Quart Red Paint Pail with Strap and Brush and the HANDy One Quart Roller Cup (www.bercomincorporated.com)
- Shur-line Touch Up Painter (www.shurline.com)
- Paint Handy (www.painthandy.com), a no-drip, hand-held paint tray that can hold up to 12 ounces of paint, or can hold several paint colors without running together.