Small and compact tractors can be one of the most useful tools on homesteads and farms. To help consumers get the most out of this useful piece of equipment, many manufacturers offer attachments that can perform specific heavy-duty jobs that are essential to keeping properties running smoothly. Add-on attachments for small tractors include, but are not limited to:
- Pallet forks
- Snow blades
- Grapples and grapple buckets
- Graders and land planes
- Log splitters and stump grinders
- Brush chippers
- Post drivers
- Manure grapples and fertilizer spreaders
These attachments and more are provided through manufacturers like:
- Erskin (http://www.erskineattachments.com/attachments/compacttractor/)
- John Deere (http://www.deere.com/en_US/products/attachment/attachment.page?)
- ABI (http://www.abiattachments.com/tractor-attachments-implements/?gclid=CMmQ06jbrcsCFQwxaQodj_QIdw) .
- Additionally, Soil-Max (http://soilmax.com/products/gold-digger/) offers the Gold Digger Tile Plow, a tiling attachment for compact tractors.