Soon many consumers will be heading into the great outdoors and looking for items that can make their time spent at the campsite worthwhile. Here are a few products retailers can offer outdoor enthusiasts:
- Fire Fishing Pole and Crank-Eez by Firebuggz (http://www.firebuggz.com) are for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. A flip of the wrist rotates the food for even roasting.
- TimberTote One-Log-Campfire by Timbertote (http://timbertote.com/index.html) is a portable, ready-to-light single-use campfire log made from sustainably harvested timber. Certified by the USDA for long-distance transport and state park use.
- Lodge Cast Iron Camp Tripods, Dutch Ovens and other products built for open fire cooking.
- Extendable Roasting Sticks, Round & Square Cooking Irons, and Pocket Puff Irons from Camp Chef (http://www.campchef.com/fire-pits/accessories.html) for grilled sandwiches and other treats.
- Fire Starters like the Gerber Bear Grylls Fire Starter (http://www.gerbergear.com/Activity/Survival/Survival-Series-Fire-Starter_31-000699) or the Looftlighter (http://www.looftlighter.com/) for easy lighting.