As more consumers become concerned about the use and overuse of potentially toxic and environmentally damaging chemicals to control weeds in their lawns and gardens, manufacturers are finding more ways to eradicate those weeds effectively using other methods. Below are just a few of the many products and tools consumers can use to get rid of weeds in a more eco-friendly way.
- Bernzomatic Weed Torch (http://www.bernzomatic.com/project/burn-weeds/ )
- Fiskars Stand-Up Weeder, Ergo-Weeder and Big Grip Weeder (http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Gardening-and-Yard-Care/Weeders)
- Weasel Weedpopper Step and Twist by Garden Weasel (http://www.gardenweasel.com/)
- Ames Two-Prong Weeder Hoe and Stirrup Hoe (http://www.ames.com/products/cultivators-and-hoes/hoes-cultivators-and-hoes/)
- Hound Dog Weeder by Hound Dog (http://www.hound-dog.com/products/detail.aspx?ProductId=1392&LineId=171)
- CobraHead weeder by CobraHead (http://www.cobrahead.com/)
Additionally, there are several organic chemical methods for weed control, such as A.D.I.O.S. post emergent weed control (http://herbanatur.biz/), Safer Brand weed controls and killers (http://www.saferbrand.com/store/organic-lawn-care/weed-control) or Avenger Organics Weed Killer (http://www.avengerorganics.com/).